- An active 14-year-old boy has anterior knee pain
- Anterior knee pain
- Inflamed bump in the localize over the tibial tuberosity
- Overuse injury caused by excessive tension on the patella tendon, affecting its insertion at the tibial tuberosity.
- Micro-avulsion fractures are caused–> inflammation, pain and a visual bump on the anterior-superior shin.
- Tenderness along the patella tendon and at the tibial tuberosty
- Knee extension against resistance should reproduce pain
- Normal ROM
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- Fat Pad Irritation or Impingement
- Sinding-Larsen-Johansson Lesion
- Rest/ activity modification
- Strengthening exercises