The Breast Disorders section provides High Yield information for the Medical School, Residency, and in the future career as a Physician. Prepare and Learn Ahead! Educating, Preparing, and Proving high-yield content, quizzes, and medical resources. to students who are interested in the medical field.
- Most common cause of unilateral non-bloody nipple discharge: Intraductal papilloma
- First diagnosis considered if the history describes bilateral nipple discharge: Prolactinoma
- Bloody or nonbloody nipple discharge most likely: malignancy
- Steps in the diagnosis of any patient with a breast mass:
- Clinical breast exam in 6 weeks: